Would you like to make your own nail art? Here are essential supplies for your DIY nail arts. A small and functional kit is sufficient for beginners. Then you can enrich your kit according to your own design style. Using these tools, you can apply the shape you want more easily. Moreover, you don’t need to be a manicure-master. You can create countless designs with a few simple supplies.
You don’t always have time to go to a nail salon. Or at home, nail art will be a good activity when you take time for your own. Regardless, a practical nail art kit is good for you. This makes things easier and allows you to make your own designs. Here is a practical starter kit:
Basic Supplies For Nail Art
The most basic tools for nail art:
- Nail art tape: Tapes are the first thing you will need if you are going to try nail art. You can use it to create clear lines, to separate colours, or to create shapes with striping tapes. In addition to striping tapes, you may also need classic Scotch tapes. You can choose one according to the design you will create.
- Tweezers: You work in a small area while doing nail art and you don’t want to spoil your nail polish. You can stick the tapes or stickers using tweezers. Thus, your risk of making mistakes will be minimized.
- Dotting tools: There are different sizes of dotting tools customized for nail art. But if you don’t want to buy, you can create dots using a needle, pen tip or toothpicks. You can create countless shapes with dots. Animal patterns, polka dots, flowers and more.
- Thin tip brush: Nail art liner brush allows you to create fine lines. So you can be comfortable even when painting a small area. This tool allows you to make detailed drawings that you cannot do with the classic nail polish brush.
With these four tools and a few nail polish, you can make many basic nail art ideas. Moreover, thanks to these tools, you will paint the nails much easier.
These may not be enough for you. You may need a few more tools to make more open choices. Here are other things that should be included in a nail art kit:
- Polish correcting pen: In fact, this tool is a requirement even if you have never tried nail art. Because we can all make mistakes even when painting our nails in classic style with nail polish. And we need to clean the nail edges. The tip of a correcting pen is filled with nail polish remover. And it allows you to make detailed corrections. If you don’t have time to get it, you can use Q-tips for a similar function.
- Studs, stones and stickers: To add three-dimensional designs, hard-to-draw shapes or detailed symbols, you can get studs, stones and stickers to suit your style. These make an ordinary nail art remarkable and cool. Moreover, without using any nail polish drawing, you can create stylish designs only with these.