Everyone’s style of makeup, steps, favorite cosmetics are different. Because the makeup is quite personal and everyone has different expectations. But some tips make it easy for anyone who likes makeup. We need shortcuts to make the look we want easier and faster.
It is possible that you will discover these tips over time by trial and error method. But it is best to stumble less. So you can get rid of common makeup mistakes and difficult methods more easily. Check out these little methods and make things easier.
Tips To Non-Cakey And Natural-Looking Makeup
Natural-looking skin make-up is the rising trend of recent years. There are many ways to avoid the cakey look. But it’s not just that. Especially this year, better-blended looks without sharp contour are on the rise. So, we leave the sharp contours. Here are a few tips to update your makeup style according to these innovations:
- You can give its harmony without giving up the contours. Use liquid products for this. And apply the opposite of the classical method. So, first apply the concealer, then the cream contour product and spread it a little. Then apply liquid blush and highlighter. Apply a semi-concealer foundation on all this. So you will get a much better-blended contour.
- Move towards the non-dense, fine-build foundation. These types of products do not look on your skin like a layer. Moreover, it is now easier to find both high coverage and fine foundation products.
- The totally matte foundation does not look like your skin. Because natural skin has a slight reflection. You can turn to natural finish products.
- Some make-up products work well with a make-up brush and some work well with beauty-blender. Once you find the right application method, you will get a much better look. But the makeup brush will give more coverage.
- Do not apply large amount of products at once. Instead, increase it gradually. So you get a more natural result.
Tips For Lips And Eyes
There are numerous trends and styles in eye and lip makeup. You can look at these for tips that will work on all:
- If you want to make your lips look fuller, you can benefit from an illusion. Apply a small contour to the recess under your lip. The shadow you create will make your lips appear thicker.
- If you are aiming for lifting effect in eye makeup, always direct your makeup applicator upwards. An application that moves from your eyelids towards your temples creates a lifting effect.
- Prefer mostly small applicators for your eye makeup. So you can act in a controlled manner and focus on the details.
- You can get more attractive lips by applying highlighter to cupid’s bow.