While reducing the inefficiency of your small bathroom, do you lose style? Maybe you don’t need to break some walls to solve this. We have put together solutions that will make even the smallest bathrooms efficient and beautiful for you.
First of all, we need to identify the problems of small bathrooms; this sets goals. If you have this type of bathroom, the biggest problem is the lack of storage. And solving this poses a risk; cramped bathrooms. Also, we want to create a bright style. And add problems specific to your bathroom. We will take all our steps to solve them. Well, now we will look out open and airy small bathroom ideas, let’s begin!
Designing A Small Bathroom
We need to think strategically to use every area of a small bathroom efficiently and get airy vibes. The key to getting a functional finish is to divide the space correctly. Here are a few tips for this:
- If you have a tiny bathroom like in the first photo, first plan the location of a shower. In such rectangular spaces, it makes sense to divide one side for the shower cabin.
- Then use the edges for things like a toilet. Washstand and over the door can give an opportunity to create storage space.
- If you have a larger wall, it makes sense to divide it into two for toilet and shower.
- You may be having trouble finding space for must-have items such as showers, storage and toilets. The best way to solve this is to use corners. Think strategically, you can create curve corners. You can use these areas for shower, toilet or powder room.
- Well-lighting bathrooms always feel airier. Add small LEDs, sconces to support the main lighting.
- Maximal styles can make small areas suffocating. Vice versa is also possible, but it is necessary to think once more to take risks. Instead, it is more advantageous to try monochrome styles that are close to minimal.
- You can add depth using strategically dark colours. It is a good idea to prefer dark colour on floor tiles or on a single wall.
- We need several illusions. For a bathroom that feels larger than it is, big mirrors are the best thing. Mirrors are also an opportunity to upgrade the style. Make a unique choice.
Space Saving Ideas For Small Bathrooms
We want to cleverly design storage ideas. Storage areas are important for your bathroom items, but there is a risk of creating a cramped space when trying to increase them. To prevent this, use open and close storage areas in balance. Here are a few tips to remove the mess:
- Tubes, which are the key to having a pleasant time, can actually turn into a good storage area. Hidden hangers in the first photo inspire.
- Use open and closed shelves together. Open shelves are the best choice for airy vibes. A design like in the second photo will create functional solutions.
- In many bathrooms, shelves over toilet are used. But when you put things like jars on these shelves, they may topple over. That’s why we recommend this (in the third photo) stylish and functional shelf idea.
- If you have a small space above the door, you can add a shelf there. But use this only for soft items such as towels.